Shelby & Brian: A Memphis Wedding
Dear Shelby and Brian,
When we first began playing phone tag last year right about this time I had no idea how much I was going to fall in love with you. Our first conversation was wonderful, but along the way I have learned how very much you two have to offer. And I am so, SO grateful to have been able to discover it, and to capture the two of you with everyone you love on your wedding day. Including, but not limited to:
- Shelby’s laugh.
- Brian’s ability to make Shelby laugh so we can all enjoy it.
- Your shared love of adventure.
- Your warm, inviting, and comfortable presence. Both of you, together, could make anyone feel like they’ve known you forever.
- Shelby’s use of exclamation marks in emails. It makes me feel way less bad about how many I use when e-mailing her…
- Your taste in music. I’m pretty sure working with you has introduced me to at least two new albums I’m addicted to.
Please tell me this won’t be the end of our relationship, as I’ve already started planning my trip out to Colorado and I’m relying on the two of you to show me some great hikes.
Love you more than all the amazing photos you allow me to live vicariously through on Facebook, and the excuse you gave me to finally live out a childhood dream of visiting Graceland,