Radhika & Ian: 7.4.13
Dear Radhika & Ian,
I remember clearly first meeting the both of you at Student U over three years ago. Watching the energy and passion you both brought to the classrooms there was inspiring, and your eagerness to grow and think critically about students and teaching impressed me immediately. I remain inspired as you both remain so committed to this same work and those same kids.
To be able to capture such an important day for both of you is more than I know how to say thank you for.
My favorite parts?
- Radhika’s excitement and energy when I arrived. It was the happiest I’ve ever seen her.
- Ian getting to watch Radhika walk down the aisle not once, but twice. (Thanks to some beautiful, yet wet, July thunderstorms)
- Ian’s emotional reactions during the ceremony. So genuine and loving.
- Radhika’s responses to Ian during the ceremony. I love, LOVE the smiles she gives him when she notices he’s crying…
- The incredible love and community that surrounded you that day. Your families and your friends were amazing to watch (and capture).
- When you danced together. I’m not talking about just the first dance. But the whole night. I love how much fun you have with each other.
Radhika, while I am sad to see you head up north to Philly, I am excited the two of you are back together on a weekly basis. Know how much I anxiously await your return to the Bull City…
And thank you. For allowing and trusting me to capture such an important day.