Lori & Jared: 7.20.13
Dear Lori & Jared,
I had no idea when we were playing basketball and Skeeball on your second ‘date’ at Dave & Buster’s that only two years later I’d be filming your wedding. So. Grateful.
Unlike a lot of couples I get to capture, I’ve known the both of you through most of your relationship, and through the many, many stories that both Andy & Cheryl like to tell about you. Watching you together on this big day was a new first, and one that I couldn’t be more thrilled to have been a part of.
- Lori’s laugh. (How could this not be the first thing I mention?) Please see evidence below.
- Your collection of amazingly loyal friends. There are few people in their late twenties that remain surrounded by good friends from college. There are even fewer who maintain strong friendships from 3rd grade. It is evidence of who you both are that you have all of these. I love watching (and capturing) y’all together.
- When deciding what to do about the rain, I overheard Lori on the phone with Jared. She said “I’ll leave the decision up to you.” Seconds later she responded with “Okay, we’ll make the decision together. Let’s figure this out.” Love the teamwork.
- The toasts. Not just one, but five amazing tributes to you two. I’ve been to a lot of weddings- consider yourself lucky. Great toasts are sometimes hard to come by 🙂
- Lori’s dress. On her. I mean, WOW.
- Shooting my second wedding with my twin…
Love you both more than all the WaWa coffee I consumed on the 14 hour drive, and I can’t wait to follow the adventures you two have in years to come!