Lindsay & Ken: 9.14.13
Dear Lindsay & Ken,
From the very first time I spoke to Lindsay on the phone I knew this was going to be a great time… her endearing southern accent had me from the start.
Many thanks for providing me another opportunity to shoot at the most beautiful wedding location in the area (Duke Gardens), and for my first wedding at the Cotton Room- right in my neighborhood! My favorite parts?
- THE. DRESS. Have you seen the video?! This thing (almost) stole the show, and no one could have worn it better than you.
- Lindsay’s facial expressions throughout the ceremony, especially when she was looking at Ken.
- The live music at the cocktail hour, and the way the whole bridal party joined in on kazoos.
- The ‘Lindsay & Ken’ spotlight on the dance floor. LOVED filming it! (As evidenced by the 20 minutes of raw footage we managed to collect including it…)
- Ken’s dance moves. And all the groomsmen, really.
Weren’t there to see it all the first time? Take a look at the video to see what I mean…
Love you two more than the cute (and clever) koozie I took off with,
Janice (and the whole BDLB team!)